Sunday 7 December 2014

Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara review

Hello,

this is a review of a new mascara from Maybelline - The Colossal Go Extreme:). In general I like Maybelline mascaras a lot. I normally buy original Colossal mascaras but this time I wanted to try something new.

Maybelline-go-extreme-mascara-closed-with-rose-on-my-table
Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Volume
Maybelline-go-extreme-mascara-open-with-rose-on-my-table
Maybelline Go Extreme, you can see a big brush









  • Pros:
  • adds some length,
  • adds volume
  • applies evenly,
  • separates the lashes,
  • doesn't smudge,
  • easy to remove (I just use plain water which removes about 80% of mascara and then I finish with a bit of micellar water).

Cons:
  • looks effective only if you apply two coats. You will have to wait that the first coast dries and then apply the second coat. I don't remember that I would have to do this with other mascaras,
  • the brush is really big and for me it is difficult to reach the lashes next to the inner corner of the eye,
  • it may flake and give you a panda eyes effect. It happened to me on the foggy, humid day. I applied mascara in the morning and after about 40 minutes walk to the school I had small flakes under my eyes.


Maybelline-Colossal-Go-Extreme-Mascara-on-my-lashes
two coats of  Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara
Overall, I would say this is just an average mascara and I would rather recommend you the original version of Maybelline Colossal or Maybelline the Falsies one

Thank you for reading and greetings,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...