Monday 20 October 2014

Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, Heritage Store, hair growth, face moisturizer

Hello, 
today I would like to tell you about benefits of castor oil. I am reviewing a castor oil from Heritage Store. 
The castor oil has great effect on the skin and hair.
About its fantastic properties already wrote  Edgar Cayce. Here is the link for those who would like to read more: http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic_health/data/thcast1.html.

Castor Oil Heritage Store

I apply castor oil on the eyebrows and eyelashes. After a couple of months of using it my lashes have become very strong and long. The  eyebrows are thicker and much darker:). I am very happy with this result because before my eyebrows were more of a brown-reddish colour.

I use don't use castor oil on my blond hair because I don't want to darken the hair.

In addition I have used  the oil for deep burn scar  and although I haven't used it regularly, I have noticed a big improvement in appearance of the scar which is now lighter, softer and smoother.

I am mixing castor oil with flax seed oil and use this mixture as a makeup remover. It has helped me a lot with my acne prone complexion.

The oil has thick consistency and you should be careful with the application, because castor oil stains are very difficult to remove.

I have bought the oil at iherb, an American internet shop for about 11 dollars (around 9 euros). If you are interested please feel free t use my  code:  TAP615 or the following link:
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=TAP615  and you will get up to 10 dollars discount.

The bottle is very big (about a liter!!) and the oil is very efficient and I keep it in the refrigerator.

Thank you for reading and many greetings,

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...