how are you? This is a review of Diorshow Iconic Overcurl. I will tell you one thing - this mascara is just great. A real classic. In the past I had an original Diorshow but I prefer the Overcurl more. The difference between those two is the brush. Overcurl has a curved brush that will give you a great curl.
|Diorshow Iconic Overcurl|
- intensive deep black color
- mascara won't fade
- no clumping
- no smudging
- you will have really long lashes
- your lashes will be curly
- mascara will give you a great volume
- you will be able to create a false lash look
- simple yet elegant packaging
- easy application
- applied in the morning mascara still looks good late in the evening
|Christian Dior Iconic mascara|
- difficult to remove
The manufacturer says that this mascara will nourish and strengthen your lashes as well. I am not so sure about that, actually I don't think so:). I would rather recommend using castor oil for this purpose.
If you are a fan of a false lash look go for it, go...:).
Thank you for reading and greetings,