Friday 31 October 2014

L`Oreal, Lash Architect 4D, Curl & Lengthen Mascara

Hello,
I remember when I first bought L`Oreal, Lash Architect 3D many years ago and I was amazed how it worked. I had really beautiful looking lashes, curly, long, thick. During years I have tried many different mascaras ( I like to experiment with my lashes) but when I noticed it was in promotion I decided to buy this  Architect's 3 D "younger sister"- Architect 4D. Especially that it promises to give a falsh
 lash effect.
At the beginning I was quite happy, it did elongate my lashes, it did make them looking thicker. Anyway, it wasn't as good as its older version. No  'false lash effect' whatsoever. It did clump.
After about three weeks mascara started drying up and flaking. I couldn't use it anymore:(.  I have checked from the internet that some I don't even have the box anymore but here I am presenting the picture from the manufacturer's site:


Greetings,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...