Thursday 16 October 2014

LOreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Masque, professional nourishing hydrating mask for damaged dry hair

Hello,
today I am reviewing L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Masque. The manufacturer promises that after using it the hair will be nourished, soft and shiny and ... he is 100 % right.
The mask is great, after using it my hair is:
  • smooth as silk
  • easy to comb
  • shiny
L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Masque contains oil from avocado, grape seed oil, argan oil and cotton. In addition, one of the ingredients of the mask is amodimethicone, but luckily it is a hair friendly silicone, which forms on the surface of the hair a film which protects against loss of moisture. It also improves combing process, prevents entangling and smooths the hair. Good thing is that amodimethicone can be removed with a gentle shampoo. 

How I use L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Masque:

I use this mask mostly during winter, when the temperature is low and my hair needs extra protection. 
I apply it for 3 minutes, as recommended, rinse and voila! I get a beautiful hair:). Keeping the mask longer doesn't make any significant changes in the look of my hair. And although 3 minutes sounds rather short it really is enough for this mask to do its job.
I have however noticed, that the mask weights down my hair (after all it contains different type of oils). Because of that I apply it only from the mid-lengths of the hair to the tips. 

The mask is very efficient, you will need only a small amount. 

The mask has a  pleasant sweet scent and rich, buttery texture. 

I can highly recommend L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Masque to everybody:).

Ingredients: Water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, candeila cera, amodimethicone, cetyl esters, isopropyl alcohol, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, persea gratissima oil (avocado oil), vitis vinnifera seed oil (grape seed oil), trideceth-6, limonene, chlorhexidine, digluconate, centrimonium chloride, hexyl cinnamal, coumarin, linalool. 

Greetings and thank you for reading.

Joanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...