Sunday 26 October 2014

Sante Naturkosmetik, Eyeshadow Trios, Smokey Eyes 06, organic natural eye shadow for smokey eyes

Hello,

today I would like to review a Sante eyeshadow Trios in 06 Smokey Eyes. They are gorgeous and my favourite eye shadows. 
Sante-Naturkosmetik-Eyeshadow-Trios-Smokey-Eyes-06-on-my-table
Sante Naturkosmetik Eyeshadow Trios in 06

I don't use eye shadows too often but this small compact is always in my make up bag. It comes with a mirror and a small brush which surprisingly I find quite useful. If I need more define look then I use different, let's say more professional type of brushes:).
Sante-Naturkosmetik-Eyeshadow-Trios-Smokey-Eyes-06-on-my-table-in-my-kitchen

The eye shadow compact consists of three shades: frosty white and two frosty brown colours. Because they have cool undertone they are ideal for a summer type woman:). But to be honest they will compliment any type:). The white colour is good for highlighting, the browns add depth to the eyes. Because the colours are very natural they are ideal for creating smokey eyes look. Beautiful,  radiant and natural look guaranteed:).
Sante-Naturkosmetik-Eyeshadow-Trios-Smokey-Eyes-06-on-my-fingers

The texture of Eyeshadow Trios is as smooth as silk:). For that reason they are very easy to apply and blend. The staying power is moderate but I have oily eyelids so nothing really stays there without a primer. If I use a primer these eye shadows will stay nice and fresh for the whole day.


Sante-Naturkosmetik-Eyeshadow-Trios-Smokey-Eyes-06-on-my-hand

This product contains organic olive oil, jojoba oil and chamomile. It is also certified by the BDIH as a natural product and contains only organic and natural ingredients. Certain ingredients may also carry the Ecocert mark. Also according to manufacturer talc used in this product "is certified free of asbestos and is not nano-refined so will not penetrate the skin". 

Ingredients: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Lauryl Lactate, Lauroyl Lysine, Parfum (Essential Oils), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Mica, [+/-CI 77499, CI 75470, CI 77007, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492]

I can recommend this product to everyone. It is natural, safe to use and it will  bring out and enhance the natural beauty of your eyes.  You will have eyes you have always dreamt of:).

Greetings and thank you for reading,

Joanna

3 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by
    mistake, while I was looking on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all
    round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.


    My blog - Ginoni Milan Facelift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Debra here att A.S.K.
    Simply wabted to share that I liked your site.

    ReplyDelete

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...