Monday 24 November 2014

Kabuki Full Coverage Brush by Bare Minerals

Hello, 
the Kabuki Full Coverage Brush by Bare Minerals is made of goat hair and is extremely soft. It has a short handle and a big head which is very good for buffing. It offers great coverage.



The bristles pick up a lot of foundation so I have to be careful with the application. I also had a Flawless Application Brush which has a long handle but unfortunately the handle broke. Anyway, I prefer kabuki brush better because it it perfect for applying the makeup and good for the travelling.
I use Kabuki brush on the bigger parts of my face and for the smaller parts I use Baby Buki brush:http://joannascosmetics.blogspot.fi/2014/11/baby-buki-bare-minerals-brush.html


Mama Kabuki and Baby Buki

I have my brushes for many years and  I have not have any problems with excessive shedding
I cleanse my brushes regularly with soap or shampoo and I put them near radiator for drying.
I recommend you Kabuki Full Coverage Brush:).

Greetings,

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...