Monday 22 December 2014

Christian Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara review

Hello,

how are you? This is a review of Diorshow Iconic Overcurl. I will tell you one thing - this mascara is just great. A real classic. In the past I had an original Diorshow but I prefer the Overcurl more. The difference between those two is the brush. Overcurl has a curved brush that will give you a great curl. 


Christian-Dior-iconic-overcurl-mascara-with-a-christmas-deco-on-my-table
Diorshow Iconic Overcurl


Pros:

  • intensive deep black color 
  • mascara won't fade
  • no clumping
  • no smudging
  • you will have really long lashes
  • your lashes will be curly 
  • mascara will give you a great volume
  • you will be able to create a false lash look
  • simple yet elegant packaging
  • easy application
  • applied in the morning mascara still looks good late in the evening

Christian-Dior-iconic-overcurl-mascara-with-a-christmas-deco-on-my-kitchen-table
Christian Dior Iconic mascara
Cons:

  • difficult to remove
  • pricey

The manufacturer says that this mascara will nourish and strengthen your lashes as well. I am not so sure about that, actually I don't think so:). I would rather recommend using castor oil for this purpose.
If you are a fan of a false lash look go for it, go...:).


Thank you for reading and greetings,

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...