Saturday 20 December 2014

review Lumene Raspberry Miracle Mascara with special fibres

Hello,how are you? Today I would like to review for you a Lumene Raspberry Miracle Mascara with special fibres in a black colour. The mascara is made here in Finland:). 


lumene-raspberry-miracle-mascara-open-with-a-christmas-house-decoration
Lumene Raspberry Miracle Mascara 

It contains oil of Arctic raspberry which has nourishing and revitalizing properties. I am sure that this mascara DOES nourish the eyelashes.
Lately, to my horror, I have noticed that my eyelashes started falling out and became thinner. I have always had beautiful eyelashes so it was something I would not expect. Anyway, I have decided to ditch my favourite Dior Iconic mascara (because it is rather difficult to remove and during removing process I would always loose a few eyelashes) , the eyelash curler and instead I started using Lumene Raspberry Miracle Mascara (I wanted to check if the raspberry oil really works) and castor oil every evening. Now, after about two weeks I can already see a big difference:). So, yes, this mascara and obviously castor oil have saved my eyelashes.

Lumene Raspberry Miracle Mascara contains also extra long synthetic fibers which suppose to create an effect of long and thick lashes. Because of that this product will be suitable especially for those of you who like extension fibers in mascaras. I remember that many years ago Manhattan had a fantastic mascara with this kind of fibers. Unfortunately they have changed the formula and the new version is rather bad. Have you noticed that it is a common practice among the companies that they stop producing good cosmetics or they change good formulas for bad ones? 
lumene-raspberry-miracle-mascara-with-extension-fibers-visible
Lumene raspberry miracle mascara with visible extension fibers 

Let's go back to the product's description:

Lumene Raspberry Miracle mascara pros:

  • long fibers attach to the lashes and create a nice effect of:
  • thicker lashes
  • longer lashed
  • curled lashes
  • effect stays all day long
  • no need to use an eye curler
  • the product doesn't smudge
  • it doesn't flake off
  • mascara does not contain parabens, alcohol and fragrance
  • suitable for allergic
Cons:
  • hard to remove (but I don't loose any eyelashes during makeup removal)
  • no revitalizing or nourishing effect on eye lashes (despite raspberry booster complex)
This mascara will be suitable for everyday's makeup. It will define your lashes in a natural way. But it will not create a dramatic effect, you won't be able to achieve a false lash effect. Would I recommend it? Yes, for everyone who likes more natural looking makeup:).

Greetings,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...