Monday 20 October 2014

Khadi Ayurvedic Oil, vitalising hair oil, hair growing product

Hello,

today I would like to review a Khadi Ayurvedic Vitalising Hair Oil. I am a big fan of ayurvedic medicine. In the past I have tried and tested many ayurvedic herbs, for example ashwagandha that is a godsend herb:). So, I don't have to tell you how excited I was to try out this product. 
Khadi-Ayurvedic-Oil-vitalising-hair-oil-on-my-table-with-a-rose
Khadi Ayurvedic Oil, vitalising hair oil

I have ordered it directly from India via e-bay. I decided on this form of purchase because I read somewhere that the oil sold in Europe is a bit different, it has a milder composition than the Indian one.

About the oil: Khadi Ayurvedic Vitalising hair oil is meant to stimulate thick hair growth. It has many fantastic and natural ingredients:

  • bhringaraj, brahmi and carrot seed oil nourish the hair
  • indrayan enhances hair growth
  • coconut oil is antibacterial and anti - fungal, it keeps the scalp cool and prevents hair loss
  • fenugreek prevents dandruff, hair fall and scalp infections
  • bala, rosemary and castor  oil deep condition hair, strengthen hair roots and give vitality. 
Khadi-Ayurvedic-Oil-vitalising-hair-oil-on-my-table-ingredients-shown
Khadi Ayurvedic Oil, vitalising hair oil
It has a yellow colour and runny consistency, like a regular oil. You should be careful with the the application because it will stain easily and you won't be able to remove the stains.

How I use it: I gently massage scalp in small rotations and keep it overnight. In the morning I wash the hair twice. Another option is using the oil before washing: I would keep the oil an hour before the washing but surely keeping it overnight brings better results. 

Results: 

  • shiny hair
  • deeply nourished hair
  • stronger hair
  • hair grows faster
  • more hair coming- baby hair
  • the scalp is "relaxed" 
Khadi-Ayurvedic-Oil-vitalising-hair-oil-on-my-table
Khadi Ayurvedic Oil, vitalising hair oil
Overall the Khadi Ayurvedic vitalising hair oil is fantastic. The only downside is that it has a very intensive scent, a bit too overpowering for me. I am a scent sensitive person and that's why I am not able to use it on a regular basis. But, anyway I deeply recommend this oil to everybody.


Greetings and thank you for reading,

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...