Monday 20 October 2014

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher, 37 Rose Pompon, light pink delicate blusher


Hello,

today I would like to review a famous Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher. 
I got this blusher in 37 Rose Pompon (what a cute name). The colour is light pink and very subtle. I have fair complexion and this colour looks quite natural on me but if you opt for a stronger colour I would suggest using another shade. Luckily Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher is available in a wide range of shades to match all skin tones so I am sure everybody will find something suitable.

The blusher has a mirror and brush included so it is perfect for the handbag and for touch-ups on the go. I use that brush for the application using circular movements. Normally I would choose my special blush brush from Sephora but in this case I prefer this small Bourjois blush. After application my complexion looks healthier, fresher. The blusher is long lasting and hard to believe but it has been around for almost 150 years.


The blusher has an amazing smell of roses. 







Ingredients: Talc • Parfum (Fragrance) • Bentonite • Zea Mays (Corn) Starch • Silica • Hydroxycitronellal • Cinnamyl Alcohol • Dextrin • Magnesium Aluminum Silicate • Eugenol • Benzyl Salicylate • Linalool • Evernia Prunastri Extract • Citronellol • Geraniol • Amyl Cinnamal • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Hexyl Cinnamal • Coumarin • Benzyl Benzoate • Limonene • Benzyl Alcohol • Farnesol • Benzyl Cinnamate • [+/- (May Contain): CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) • CI 75470 (Carmine) • CI 77007 (Ultramarines) • CI 77019 (Mica) • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) • CI 77861 (Tin Oxide) • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)] 11BMT008-1B


Greetings and thank you for reading,

Joanna

1 comment:

  1. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?

    This paragraph posted at this website is really fastidious.



    My weblog Rapid Renewal Advanced Reviews

    ReplyDelete

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...