Saturday 24 January 2015

Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm - 01 Pink Marshmallow. Review

Hello,

how are you? Today I would like to review a Clarins Paris Colour Quench Lip Balm in 01 Pink Marshmallow. First thing I have to tell you is that this is my favourite lip gloss. I have dry lips and this lip balm works great for me. It offers a subtle colour, a lot of shine and has excellent moisturizing properties.

Clarins-Colour-Quench-Lip-Balm-with-a-rose
Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm

 I would describe its colour as a frosty, very light pink. It is just adorable:).

Clarins-Colour-Quench-Lip-Balm-a-closer-look-at-its-colour
Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm

Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm is a product that is a combination of a lip gloss and a lip balm. It delivers great makeup results and at the same time it takes care of your lips. After application your lips will feel instantly hydrated and nourishedAnd this effect will last for some time. The balm will offer you a bit of color and a lot of shine.

Clarins-Colour-Quench-Lip-Balm-with-a-rose-and-a-box
Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm


Pros:
  • moisturizes the lips
  • it will repair your lips
  • it has soothing properties
  • your lips will be softer
  • it will offer you an incredible shine and a subtle colour
  • it can be worn alone or over the lipstick
  • a non sticky formula
  • comfortable to wear
  • delicious fruity smell
Clarins-Colour-Quench-Lip-Balm-with-a-rose-in-my-hand-at-my-home
Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm


The formula isn't sticky, the lip gloss will not stick to you hair. I must say this is rather unusual for a lip gloss. I am a big fan of lip glosses and I have had many different ones but almost always when I was wearing a lip gloss and the day was windy I would end up with the hair in my mouth. I am sure that you know the feeling:)

I recommend this lip balm to everyone because it will moisture, nourish and protect your lips.  

Thanks for reading and greetings.
Joanna

1 comment:

  1. Nice weblog right here! Also your site rather
    a lot up very fast! What web host are you the usage of?
    Can I get your associate hyperlink to your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    My homepage; Rapid Renewal Advanced Reviews

    ReplyDelete

ORGANIC SHOP: SZAMPON MAROKANSKA KSIEŻNA

Szampon marokanska ksiezna jest moim kolejnym nabytkiem od firmy Organic shop. Produkt okazal sie na tyle dobry, ze zamierzam go kupic pono...